Brainfuse’s “HelpNow” is a comprehensive suite of tutoring services designed for a range of academic needs; whether it’s tackling a tough homework problem, learning an academic skill, or writing a term paper. “HelpNow” is available for students in grades K through Adult Learners in the following subjects: Math, Science, Social Studies, English/Language Arts that includes writing assistance and Reading Comprehension/Grammar/Vocabulary Skills Building, English Literature and Foreign Languages.
Recognized as a leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone® offers libraries and their patrons the proven immersion method that more than 20,000 schools and 9,000 businesses have trusted for over the last 20+ years. Our award-winning interactive approach has been used by millions of learners around the world and now is accessible in the library— or anywhere, anytime.
Rosetta Stone® Library Solution features:
- 30 languages to meet a range of community needs
- 50 hours of foundational instruction
- Core lessons to build reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Focused activities to refine grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation, and more
- Mobile apps that enable learners to reinforce language on the go Provide an award-winning language program that benefits individual patrons and the community you serve. With Rosetta Stone Library Solution, administrators and database managers are able to get a new program up and running quickly— so learners can begin their language journey right away.
Recommended link for Mobile Devices: https://secure.rosettastone.com/lp/ebsco/?custid=s7143652