- We're here to help!
- Call us at 301-739-3250 ext. 300
- email us
- Come to the desk whenever the library is open
- Chat with a librarian on AskUsNow! 24 hours a day.
Research Help & Self-Directed Education
- Genealogy: find the historical and genealogical information you're seeking. A selection of genealogy resources are located in the circulating collection and can be found by searching the online catalog.
- Databases/Research: Find the best resources about a particular subject. Search for articles and documents in journals, newspapers, and online archives.
- Reader’s Advisory/Corner: Find out what to read, who to read with, book news, book clubs and more!
- Legal Resources: A guide for getting started in Legal Research.
Lifelong Learning Opportunities
- Financial Wellness: Need help finding resources for daily money management? Need a spending plan? Need to build or rebuild your credit? Looking for tax credits? Find answers to those questions and more through our Financial Literacy Series classes. Sign up today.
- Healthcare Resources: Also check out the federal health care website and the Maryland marketplace.
- Craft Programs: Crafts aren't just for kids! Come get crafty @ Your Library!
- Life Skills Programs
- Job Clinics and Classes: Need help with a job-related questions? We provide resume reviews, online job application assistance and more!
- Computer Classes: Whether you're exploring the web or new to email, we have classes to help you find your way.
- Technology Classes: Got a new smart device, we have experts that can help you navigate your mobile devices.
- Using a computer at the Library: Whether you're using your own device or one of our computers, we offer free access to computers and the Internet at all of our locations.